Terms of Sale
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
FORMATION OF CONTRACT
1. In these terms of sale, the seller shall refer to the entity whose name and address is set out on the written quotation and the order confirmation (“the seller”).
2. Subject to these terms and conditions you agree to purchase and the seller agrees to sell the goods in accordance with the order form between you and the seller.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that the order confirmation is accurate. Please ensure that all details on your order form are correct including spelling of names. The products are bespoke items made specifically to order for you and we will be unable to accept returns or offer refunds once an order has been placed, unless the items supplied are faulty or damaged (please see ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS 1 below).
4. You must be aware that every persons fingerprint is unique and the younger the child the less definition the fingerprint will have.
5. Though very rare, it is possible for certain individuals to experience skin rash or itchiness after contact with the silver clay. If you or your child has a known allergy to silver we do not recommend taking an imprint.
DESCRIPTION OF PRICE AND THE GOODS
1. The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown in the order and shall remain valid for 30 days from receipt by you.
2. If an error in any of the details on the order are found the seller will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
3. The price of goods, are exclusive of VAT. If the seller is registered for VAT you shall be additionally liable to pay the seller the VAT requested.
1. Payment of the goods shall be made when you place your order, or at the discretion of the seller.
2. The price of the goods does not include delivery, unless specified.
1. The estimated date of delivery will be as set out in the order but the seller will not have any liability for a failure beyond its reasonable control to deliver by the estimated date of delivery.
2. If there is no-one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods.
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS
1. You must check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform the seller within 7 days of delivery. If you do not inform the seller within 7 days the seller shall have no liability for damaged or faulty goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. The seller cannot accept returns on bespoke personalised orders, unless the goods are delivered damaged or faulty (as in 1 above).
3. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made.
1. All goods supplied by the seller are warranted free from defects in materials or workmanship for 6 months from the date of delivery. Failure to follow the care instructions that we provide with your jewellery may invalidate this warranty. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. Nothing in these Terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the seller for death or personal injury. However the seller shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by the Customer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price for the goods.
2. The seller shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations to you where the failure is due to circumstances beyond the seller’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, Act of God, war civil disturbance, flood, lightening or fire, industrial action or lockouts, the act or omission of Government or any agent thereof, the act or omission of any person for whom the seller is not responsible.
3. The customer acknowledges that it has been advised that the fingerprint production process used by the seller is inappropriate for children under the age of 16 weeks because it can bruise tiny fingers that still have a low bone density.
1. These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law, and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
Very Berry Charms, 29 Staddlestones, Midsomer Norton, Radstock, BA3 2PP
We advise that babies under 16 weeks do not have their fingerprints taken due to the slightest risk of bruising as outlined in
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY 3 of our Terms and Conditions above.
The customer acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions by either signing the disclaimer on the front of the purchase order form.
USE AND CARE OF JEWELLERY
We take great pride in our craftsmanship and hope that you will be happy with your purchase.
The jewellery we offer is intended for adult use. Any item purchased for children should be kept until they are old enough to wear them as they contain small parts that may present a choking hazard.
Any jewellery that children are allowed to wear or handle is entirely at your risk and not the responsibility of the seller.